The Lauziere's

The Lauziere's
Our family!

Friday, August 27, 2010

crazy

Do you ever have those dreams where you have no idea what's going one when you wake up?

I really feel like these dreams started when I got pregnant with Cayden.  Ok I admit anything weird, or not-so-normal started while I was pregnant with her.  LIKE I forget so much. I mean like I will have my keys in my hand, then place them somewhere, and 5 minutes later go searching for my keys that I put RIGHT here??? That is what my life is like everyday, searching for things, like my cell phone, and it's right in front of me. (JOHN call my cell phone I can't find it)!!  This blog came to mind after my crazy dream and a conversation with my BFF yesterday about her searching for her cell phone while she was on it talking to me...NOW that's bad Leigh, LOL!

Back to my dream, oh wait I can't remember my f-ing dream, (must be from my post-pregnancy brain) All I can remember is that.... Damn it's gone....!

Does this happen to you???

No comments:

Post a Comment