- She did NOT want pictures taken. BUT I did get a few, hehehehe!
- We pull into the parking lot and she informs John and I that she wants to go by herself, and that she does NOT want us going in with her. UMMMM ok???
- We are the 1st people there, and she is so excited she forgets that we follow her inside, YES!
- We meet Miss Mary and Miss Deidre, and she is not shy at all!
- Off to the cubby room to put her picture on her cubby and see where she hangs her coat and backpack! She is too excited!
- Playtime, and she is off playing! John and I watch and feel so proud she isn't clinging to us for dear life!
- Circle Time with friends, she sits by Miss Deidre all by herself! She listens to everyone, and even told the class her name, which I thought she would definitely clam up!
- Scavenger Hunt, we helped her with that! Silly Bands for a prize, yay!
- Story Time! She listened to the story, and when the teachers asked questions she answered all of them! John and I stood and watched her, and we were so proud of her!
- Snack Time. Bananas, thank goodness because that is the ONLY fruit Cayden will eat!
- Everyone went outside after that to play on the playground!
We are looking forward to her going by herself, and watching her grow this year!
AND ballet with Mirs. Betsy starts today! We are so excited to see our dance friends!!!