The Lauziere's

The Lauziere's
Our family!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rain and children


So today is the, oh I don't know 10th day in a row it has rained here in B-town Maine. I feel as though all this rain is going to make me go crazy. Cayden is 2 and a half so finding things for her to do is getting harder, and harder. I can only paint and draw so many times, and I hate putting her in front of the TV unless I absolutly need to get stuff done. (don't shake your finger at me, you know you do the same thing!) So off to the library we go, it opens at 3pm and I swear we were there at 2:59 lol. So we start to read, and find books to take home when all of a sudden I hear "I wanna go home". I am like you want to what, go home to the same 4 walls we have been staring at for the past 10 days???? She started up the stairs, so off we go to check out books, and head to the one place I really don't want to be. Meanwhile Taytum, who is 9 months, just goes with the flow, she is such a good baby, I really have no complaints about her...today! I am home now, with John, Cayden, Taytum, and the neighborhood boy who comes over everyday to play with Cayden. I can't complain, he keeps her entertained, but the NOISE!!!!! OMG!!! And I swear that the more it rains the louder my house gets. The crying over the past 10 rainy days (yes 10 days) has been at it's worse. If I had a dollar for everytime she has cried, WOW I would be in Hawaii, not here in the rain writing this blog! So I am hoping, wishing, and praying for nice weather soon so we can go outside and run, scream, jump, yell, and do whatever it is that we want to do without needing raincoats, rainhats, rain botts, umbrellas etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment