The Lauziere's

The Lauziere's
Our family!

Friday, July 17, 2009

What are the odds??


So it has finally come back, my "Aunt Flow" has returned after the birth of Miss Taytum this past October. And now the reality is, I can get pregnant again. That scares me, because at this point there is no way I am ready for another baby! John says we are done having babies, yet he is not ready for a vasectomy... And I still think I want one more, but not for like 2 years! I was going to have Mirena put in (the IUD), but I just could make up my mind, so in the end I thought that if I could not make up my mind, that I actually had made up my mind (does that make sense??). John and I are "careful" when it comes to protection, we use the "pull and pray" method!! lol We had a really hard time getting pregnant with our 1st daughter (medical intervention needed, IUI) so we assumed when we wanted another baby we would go back to the doctor and have another IUI performed.... We were not using ANY sort of protection when we got pregnant with our 2nd daughter, she was a wonderful surprise! Things don't always go as planned!!! So now I am going to hope and pray that the method we are using will be effective. (I keep telling John abstinence is our best shot at no more babies...LOL!!) Are we having anymore babies, we are undecided, but are definitely not ready at this point!

1 comment:

Bare Bottoms Boutique said...

Good luck with that! I'd be praying pretty hard if I were you! LOL

Post a Comment