The Lauziere's

The Lauziere's
Our family!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Best Friends Forever

Cayden tells me I'm not her friend at least once a day, what does that mean?  Was I her friend to begin with?  I'm pretty sure I'm her Mom?!  I love 3 year olds!

And as I am writing this, I am thinking ahead ,oh I don't know 11 years, and if she think we're not friends now....WOW I can't wait until then!  Or can I????

 But then again before we go to sleep every night we say...
 
Me -  "I love you with ALL of my heart, and ALL of my...."  Cayden-"soul"  

Together- "Best friends forever!"  

Me- "You'll always be my 1st, and Taytum will always be my last (?)"  

Cayden- "I know Mama!"

Cute huh!!

Off to play birthday for Dada, AGAIN! 


(His birthday is the 18th, big mistake telling Cayden about his birthday a week before!)

No comments:

Post a Comment