The Lauziere's

The Lauziere's
Our family!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chocolate macaroons

I love playdates, why you ask... because I love talking to other Mom's about EVERYTHING! From birth to boobs, death, "herms" (if you were there you know what I mean, I love Chrissy), husbands, you name it, and we can talk about it!!!  It refreshing to know that others are going through, or have gone through, things that you are experiencing now.  Ohhhhh...

And the children just run around and play with the other kids, or by themselves. They get tired and fall asleep on the way home, and ask "When are we going back to Amanda's house again?" (Cayden loves her horses, we went to the barn and saw them before we left.  She is not scared at all, and patted all the ones that came to the fence to see us!  I think lessons are in her near future, I hope I get a discount because I know the owner, lol!)


So I am hoping for another "playdate" soon, or a Mom's dinner night out!  Just to talk, catch up, and maybe have a drink or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment