The Lauziere's

The Lauziere's
Our family!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Road trip

To start off Cayden isn't feeling well today.  Low grade fever, cough, and no voice; just a cold, I hope!  Taytum is wonderful, sitting in a wagon made for blocks playing with toys she can reach while still sitting in the wagon, it's too funny! (Please don't mind her dirty socks, wow am I a thorough cleaner!)

About the road trip...we are going to Boston on Saturday with John and his hockey team.  They are playing UMASSBOSTON @ 3pm, it's the 1st round of the playoffs.  This will be the 1st away game we have ever been to, and not only that, I think we are going to go down on the bus with them?? Am I crazy?


Yes, yes I am!........

But the girls really want us to go with them to Boston.  I hope they know that their quiet bus ride down to Boston will be filled with the giggles, pitter-patter of little feet, and lots and lots of TEARS!! (Hopefully none of the tears are mine)

I will let you know how the trip went on Sunday.  Go USM HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment