The Lauziere's

The Lauziere's
Our family!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Road trip continued..

If you were wondering how the road trip to Boston went....It went great!  Cayden was a little nervous to get on he big bus, but she saw her BFF, Cait, and decided that it was cool to be on the bus with the hockey girls!  I sat in the front with John and Taytum, Cayden was off in the back with her "friends" lol  (I get really bad car sick, so I had to sit in the front of the bus, I went back once to check on Cayden and I thought I was going to throw up everywhere...)

They lost the game, so finally hockey is OVER.  Although it is nice having my husband back, I will be missing the hockey girls so much!  And really do I have my husband back....what does he do besides make another mess for me to clean up, sigh! Love you John! 

So now that I know Cayden loves the bus, she will be taking lots of road trips with her Daddy next year.  To think I am actually looking foward to the 2010-11 season!! hahahaha I'm nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment