The Lauziere's

The Lauziere's
Our family!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm trying

Back to the gym for me!  My groin hurts so bad, but it's worth it to hopefully lose the rest of this awful baby weight!  The best thing would be for me to stop nursing T, but she would LOSE her mind at this point.  Soon enough she will not want to anymore and then I will be sad, but not that sad! 

Sunday  cardio, ab & adductor machine
Monday  cardio  (the treadmill ate my USM ID card, John didn't believe me, he said I doubt you were going fast enough,  until they called him yesterday and said " ahhhh your wife's card just came out of the treadmill...."   So there John I was going fat enough, you jerk)
Tuesday  off
Wednesday  cardio
Thursday  off
Firday  cardio
Saturday cardio
Sunday   start over again with CARDIO, CARDIO, CARDIO!!!!!!!!!!

Let's hope I can stick to this schedule, or close to this schedule????!!! We'll see............

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I am seeing if I can leave a comment...

Post a Comment