The Lauziere's

The Lauziere's
Our family!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I guess it could be worse, right?

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right??? I think it makes me apreciate him more???  I just want John home because I need 5 minutes to myself!  It's been a long weekend, and it's only Saturday night. Almost time for bed, thank God!  John if you can hear me "COME HOME"!

side notes : 

Taytum has been sooooooooooooooo naughty all day! I totally jinxed myself a couple of entries ago with the great toddler, it's over!  It's offically in she is sneaky naughty, and right-out-in-front-of-you naughty as well!  So it begins........................

Cayden has been pretty good, I've only yelled at her like 5-10 times today! Pretty much about the same things over and over and over.....................

I hate yelling, but that's all I do!  I think I need yelling therapy, I'm sure it's out there somewhere!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so totally hear you....if I had a voice I'd be yelling to....pretty sure your girls would get along really well with my boys! ;)

xoxo Hang in there!
Kate

Jenn said...

I'm a yeller too. And I hate it too. But, helllllllooooooo....how many times do I need to say something before someone even acknowledges that I'm speaking??? So frustrating...

Post a Comment