The Lauziere's

The Lauziere's
Our family!

Monday, April 19, 2010

2nd born

Taytum is such a needy toddler.  Yes I know when she is 10, 12,17,21 etc I will miss this, but right now I hate it!  She wants me to pick her up 24/7, and carry her around, seriously? I look forward to time away from her... And when I do leave her she is wonderful for whoever has her (for the most part) but as soon as I walk in the door, annnnnaaaawwwwwwwwwwwhhhhh MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY?

She can be so independent sometimes, but when she wants me to hold her she will scream and cry until I pick her up.  She is my baby, and I am about 90% sure she is my last so should I embrace this neediness, or not?

And I don't think I am ever going to get her to stop nursing. She freaks out about that too!  So let's hope they let me come to kindergarten with her.... I am so kidding!!  Weaning will take place on her 2nd birthday, if not before! Let's hope it's not traumatizing for me! (and T too!)

Gosh I love her so much!  And Cayden too of course!

Comet update:
Cayden and I took him to the vet today, and he is a healthy puppy!  He is a little over weight though, but aren't we all!  He is super cute, and such a great addition to our family. We are all so happy!

1 comment:

Amy said...

OMG TAYTUM AND GRETA ARE THE SAME! It DRIVES ME CRAZY--seriously, it is ridiculous!!!! I know exactly what you are talking about!!!
How long did you nurse Cayden for? I swear some of G's clinginess is due to the excessive breast feeding (no bottles!).

Post a Comment