The Lauziere's

The Lauziere's
Our family!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You know Dasher and Dancer, Prancer and Vixen.......

I need to blog...................................

It's been so long since I have had 5 minutes to ramble on to everyone!

So Comet is here, yes we got a puppy!  He is a pure bred Golden Retriever, and we heart him so much already, especially Cayden! (we wanted to adopt, BUT we also wanted a golden...but we are still giving a puppy a great home, right)    He is welcome addition to the Lauziere family!
Alas it is like having a "baby" though.  I or John have to get up in the middle of the night to let him out, and he pees on puppy pads at night (kind of like diapers you lay on the ground).  But let's hope it's only for a little while!

Sorry I had to go break up a play fight between Comet and Cayden!  The fun never ends in this house!

All the neighbors are in love with Comet as well, it's so cute!  He went to the office with John yesterday, and all the hockey girls thought he was the cutiest thing!  Thanks for watching him girls!

Cheers to the new adventure that all of us (yes, YOU too... the next time you see us out and about, or come over for a visit) are about to embark on!

(and I say cheers because this past Saturday John, the girls and I went to our friend's house for a little kids/adults party...needless to say I drank a whole bottle of champagne by myself!  It was wonderful, except for the headache ALL day Sunday, ah to by 21 again!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment