The Lauziere's

The Lauziere's
Our family!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Faucet


Taytum is going on day #27 (?) with the disgusting, runny, boogery, green nose! ahh!

From now until like June my kids will be sick. Yes there will be times when it looks like they are not, but trust me that means that a virus is brewing deep inside their little bodies. I feel bad wiping her nose 24/7, so I just let it run, and run, and run... I am that Mom with the boogery kid in the cart @ Target! I know, I know what you are thinking, "Shawna let's her little girls face get that disusting, I never thought I would see the day!" AND I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER BE ONE OF THOSE MOMS!!! WTH happened to me??? Cayden that's what happened to me! She has turned me not only into a mother, but a mother who let's snot drip(I mean run like a faucet) from their childs nose into their mouth!!

God who have I become........................................................?

Oh yeah a Mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment