The Lauziere's

The Lauziere's
Our family!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hockey-smockey

If you didn't know, my husband coaches the women's ice hockey team at USM. And right now our whole life revolves around hockey! I love his team, they are fun girls, who when I am around them make me feel like I am 21 again. ( I miss being 21) Anywho, I just get mad when John can't leave his frustration at the rink...

He lost last night 4-5 and was pissed...and the rest of my night went like this...

"Cayden stop crying, you wanted cereal you are eating cereal" SAID JOHN IN A SCARY YELLING VOICE. And then just more yelling and snapping over every little thing.
"I'm sorry I'm snapping at you guys, yada yada yada" (no yada, but you get my point) says John.

It is just getting old, hockey, and I have another month and a half left. And I go to the games with the girls to support him and his team, but towards the end I just feel like if I hear " We suck, I don't know what to do, I am a bad coach, (whine, whine, whine)" I think I might lose my mind!

*Positive note Taytum has been playing by herself for the last 45 minutes, and I love it!! (Cayden is at the rink with John which is where we are headed in an hour!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment