The Lauziere's

The Lauziere's
Our family!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Are you serious?

This was a challenging week for me, not as a Mom, but as an adult.  I got into an argument with my sister over something that we never should have fought over.  We fought in the morning, and by that night (like most sisters) it was over.  I said things I shouldn't have, but that's the way I am...a fly-off-at-the-mouth type of girl!

However the person who we were fighting about, time out, here is some background info...

Someone (you know who you are if you are reading this) posted something that I didn't appreciate on their FB.  I did not want to start something with this person, so instead I called my sister to vent, and that's when we got into a heated debate/argument.  But like I said it was over by the end of the day...

The next day this person emails me and states, "This was my opinion (blah, blah, blah) You shouldn't have been mean to your sister (blah, blah, blah)  I will acknowledge you if I see you out, we are family, but we don't have to be friends (BLAH BLAH BLAH)! 

And I replied back ARE YOU SERIOUS, etc.....!?

Long story, short, I have no idea where we stand, and I stand by everything I replied back to her in my email.  This is all on her!!!  

I don't have time in my day to take a shower let alone fight with someone who feels that I am not important to her in anyway.

Family & Friends = the ones you love, and who you would do anything for, and knowing that they love you, and would do anything for you!

*I think I might be using my blog like a therapist, hope you guys don't mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment