The Lauziere's

The Lauziere's
Our family!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

To be vampire...

So this might sound weird for some of you, but for others you will totally agree with me... I want to be a vampire. Not because I have an urge to drink blood (disgusting)! It's because people actors, authors etc. have totally made it super cool and sexy to be a vampire.

Just think, to be gorgeous, a size zero, have lots of money, power, to live forever, to see soooo many things...the trade off is you have to drink blood, whatever I could do it!!

But then again, the two little ones behind me would make me think twice...because you can't have little baby vampires, that would be way to weird!!! (heehehee)

So in theory, the idea of being a vampire is wonderful, but in the long run I would choose my family over the perks!!!

But I hope you all know vampires are NOT real, and I think I need a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment